New Opening #4
Internet Post Annotator for Hindi (India) Workmarket
Description and Requirements
We are looking for annotators with native skills in Hindi and fluency in English to view Internet posts in a web-based tool, label health-related topics that are present in the post and determine if the sentiment expressed towards them is positive, neutral or negative. Posts Annotators will work remotely from the comfort of their own home on a self-directed schedule.
Expected Project Duration: August 2021 – January 2022
Workload: the weekly workload will depend on task availability
Work from home, self-directed schedule
Requires consistent participation, preferably 4h per day (20h/week)
Rate: 4 USD/h
18+ years of age
Native skills in Hindi
Fluency in English
Preferred availability of 20h per week
Attention to detail and ability to follow guidelines for annotation
Computer/Laptop with Windows OS, a Chrome browser and stable Internet connection
New Opening #3
TELUS International is currently looking for website annotators with fluency in English to label images, videos, and product descriptions in a web-based tool.
- 18+ years of age
- Fluency in English
- Availability for consistent participation (preferably 20 h/week)
- Attention to detail and ability to follow guidelines for annotation
- Computer/Laptop with Windows OS and Chrome browser
- Stable Internet connection
Workload: The weekly workload will depend on task availability. Requires consistent participation, preferably 4h per day (20h/week)
Workplace: Work remotely from the comfort of your own home on a self-directed schedule.
Expected Project Duration: Until December 2021
Payment: 4 USD/hour
If you are interested in this position, please register for the project by following the steps below:
Registration: (Please click blue underlined text to go to the respective links)
Step 1: Fill the Form: Registration Form
Step 2: Join Labor Cloud: English (India) Speakers
If you are new on WorkMarket Platform, kindly register here: https://www.workmarket.com/register/campaign/E7BBF0FB8FBBA2B9EA89247FC4BD2A0BEF60D161E28AAB674C63D8F97F719A93
Make sure you pass short English test and accept our Service Agreement in the Labor Cloud.
If you failed English Test, try to attempt these tests: Basic English Proficiency Test (A2) & Advanced English Proficiency Test (B2) to move forward with your application.
Step 3: Perform Short Quiz: Short Quiz
Kindly review the guidelines.
Take a short quiz as soon as possible, however, at the latest by (24 hours).
Please note that you will be able to attempt to pass the quiz up to 3 times maximum.
Need at least 10/11 to move forward with your application.
New Opening #2
We are currently recruiting for the role of Punjabi, Marathi, Malayalam & Bengali speaking Media Search Analyst in India.
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
What does the job involve?
- Evaluation of many different task types including Music judgements across media domains
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current Music trends
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification – High School degree or higher
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English and Punjabi, Marathi, Malayalam & Bengali is essential
- You must be living in India for a minimum of 1 year
- Preferable candidates will have a keen interest in Music
- Pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
- Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
- A keen interest in Internet research
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
New Opening #1
- Being an iPhone user for more than 1 year
- Experience in using HomePod and AppleTV is a plus
- Good understanding and command of English language
- Ability to work independently following the guidelines provided
- Intermediate technical knowledge
- Previous expertise in project coordination is a plus
- Living in India
- Native speakers of English
- Good internet connection
- Personal computer
120 hours of work possible over 3 weeks (including the training).
Work remotely from the comfort of your own home.
7 USD per hour.
PayPal via Work Market.
If you are interested and meet the requirements to be Project Coordinator, please join our Labor Cloud, you will find links and instructions for the same below:
Labor Cloud – https://www.workmarket.com/groups/123167
To successfully join the Labor Cloud, please complete the following requirements:
Pass the Advanced English Proficiency test – https://www.workmarket.com/lms/view/details/14357
Complete the survey – https://www.workmarket.com/lms/view/details/23127
The oppurtunities listed are subject to availability and Beermoneyindia.Gag4n.com shall not be held responsible for any changes