What is Userlytics
Userlytics is an organisation which helps corporate companies in testing their Mobile apps, Websites, Prototypes and various other kinds of softwares, you can sign up on Userlytics as a Tester and Get Paid for every test you complete, like Usertesting, uTest, PingPong, and other testing sites
How to Register on Userlytics
The registration process on signing up with Userlytics as a tester is really simple. You need to visit their tester signup page by clicking this link and enter your e-mail address. Once done you will be asked to verify your entered email address.
Eligibility Criteria for signing up as a Tester on Userlytics
You will need to be at least 16 years old and
For Desktop Tests you will need:
Desktop Computer using:
- Mac with OSX 10.13 or higher
- PC with Windows 7 or higher
- Standard browser program installed on your device (such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE…)
- For some tests you will also need a webcam.
- The Userlytics Recorder installed on your desktop device
For mobile tests you only will need:
- Mobile Phone using:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher
- iPhone with iOS 11 or higher
- Standard browser program installed on your device (such as Chrome, Safari…)
- For some tests you will also need to use your front-camera.
- The Userlytics APP (for iOS or Android) installed on your mobile device
Userlytics Payments and Rewards
Userlytics offers PayPal Payments to its testers. For each userlytics test you can be be paid anywhere between 10-50$ depending upon the complexity and time taken to complete the test