Are you an Indian and you want to earn some money without doing anything. But most of the apps and websites don’t allow Indians. But we have got you covered. To get the best output make sure you follow this guide till the end.
In this article whenever we mention passive income we will mean that you can earn with the apps/ website that pay you without doing anything in India and doesn’t require any investment.
Here are some factors that we have used to find out the best passive income apps for you
- Only Trusted Apps: We only recommend trusted apps which are proven to be legit and pay their users
- Available in India : These apps/websites are proven to work and pay in India, so you do not need to worry about it being unavailable in India
Best Passive Income Sites for Indian People Earn Without Doing Anything
- Pays ₹300 per device
- Pays Via PayTM / Bank Transfer ( for Non Indians )
- Minimum Redemption : 5000 Points
- Doesn’t Have A lot of Modes of Payments
What is YouGov Pulse
YouGov Pulse is a passive money making program by the renowned market researcher YouGov. YouGov Pulse is a program where it gets access to how is your Smartphone or PC used or in simple words it tracks your app usage.
How to join YouGov Pulse in India
- To join YouGov Pulse you need to be a member of YouGov which can be done by clicking here.
- Within 10-15 days (may vary) you will get the invitation of YouGov Pulse make sure you accept it. The invitation for YouGov Pulse is sent to you in the form of a survey. So pay attention to all he question while answering surveys of YouGov
Rewards of YouGov Pulse India
YouGov rewards 275 points monthly (per device) which accumulates to 5000 points in a year ( including bonus points for 12 months ) which translates to ₹3600/Year or ₹300/month. he points will get credited every moth to your YouGov Account. Once you have 5000 points you can withdraw it in your PayTM account. You can earn this amount in about 5-6 month easily if you complete surveys, activate YouGov Pulse and refer your friends. In short YouGov Pulse is the most elite passive income platform
SavvyConnect by SurveySavvy
- Minium Redemption : $1
- Pays $5 per device
- Limited to Payments via Cheques
- Has Highest Rates for Bandwidth Sharing
- Pays Via Cryptocurrency
- Minium Redemption : $2
- Earnings Depend upon Demand
What is Peer2Profit
Peer2Profit is a new bandwidth sharing site where you can earn money by sharing your unused internet data. Even More the rates are much better than its alternatives like HoneyGain and IPRoyal Pawns.
Rewards of Peer2Profit
Peer2Profit currently pays you in the following rate
- Cellular Internet Connection: 1$ = 1GB
- Hosting Internet Connection: 0.3$ = 1GB
- Business: 0.3$ = 1GB
- Residential Internet Connection: 0.8$ = 1GB
- Other networks: 0.3$ = 1GB
What is Mobilexpression
MobileXpression is a market research panel designed to understand the trends and behaviors of people using the mobile Internet. This app is similar to YouGov Pulse but it is available for smartphone only.
Rewards of Mobilexpression
Coming to payments and rewards MobileXpression is on a downside when compared to YouGov Pulse as MobileXpression only pays you around ₹300 per 10 weeks ( calculated using 8 credits each month). On a lighter note the good news is with MobileXpression you can redeem your rewards for only ₹300.
Mobilexpression has strict policies regarding cheating so make sure you aren’t doing malpractices
What is IPRoyal Pawns?
IPRoyal Pawns turns your internet connection into a passive income source. You download their app and install it on a PC or android that’s connected to the internet. Leave it running in the background as long as you want, and that’s it! IPRoyal uses your connection to gather information from the internet.
Rewards of IPRoyal Pawns
IPRoyal Pawns pay $0.20 per 1 GB of data you share. This number can only go up depending on the amount of traffic you can provide, and the time your IPRoyal Pawns app remains active. You can also install the app on more than one device, as long as they’re on different networks with unique IP addresses.
What is HoneyGain
Honeygain is just like IPRoyal Pawns that pays you for sharing your unused bandwidth. You download their app and install it on a PC or android that’s connected to the internet. Leave it running in the background as long as you want
Rewards of HoneyGain
Honeygain pays $0.10 per 1 GB of data you share. This number can only go up depending on the amount of traffic you can provide, and the time your honeygain app remains active. You can also install the app on more than one device, as long as they’re on different networks with unique IP addresses.
Toluna Consumer Insight Program
What is Toluna Consumer Insight Program
Similar to YouGov Pulse. Consumer Insight Program is a passive earning opportunity from Toluna. The user is rewarded for sharing device usage behavior. The user can participate by installing the Toluna app (Android or IOS) or Browser extension (Chrome or Firefox). They track your smartphone usage by installing a VPN and using browser extension on the pc.
How to join Toluna Consumer Insight Program in India
Once you register at Toluna Influencers successfully you will need to register yourself at Toluna Consumer Insight Program by clicking here
Rewards of Toluna Consumer Insight Program
Once you register yourself at Toluna Consumer Insight Program then you will need keep their app or browser extension in your device for at least 20 days a month to receive points. You can a passive income from your chrome browser and Firefox browser.
If you are from India:
- ₹200(20,000) Points per device
- If you own a smartphone and a pc and added both to the Consumer Insight Program you can earn ₹400 a month. If you added 3 devices then it’s ₹200 x 3=₹600.
If you are from the US:
- $3(9,000) Points/month per device.
- If you own a smartphone and a pc and added both to Consumer Insight Program you can earn $6 a month. If you added 3 devices then it’s $3 x 3=$9
If you are from the UK:
- £3 (16,000 points) per device
- If you own a smartphone and a pc and added both to the Consumer Insight Program you can earn £6 a month. If you added 3 devices then it’s £3 x 3=£9
As Toluna doesn’t give you any information on how long your Toluna Consumer Insight is running you need to keep a manual check on your account whether the points are being credited or not
Can You Really Earn Money By Doing Nothing?
These are the apps / websites which can be used for generating passive income in India without investing a rupee ( Now don’t comment regarding device and internet costs ). I will recommend you to try all the sites and decide which one suites you. Moreover you can’t run all the programs altogether.
The best way to juice out the passive income in India is to Join YouGov Pulse and Toluna Consumer Research Programme. Then use Peer2Profit to maximise your passive earnings.
If you work on Paid Survey Sites and other online earning sites then I will recommend you to increase earnings from there as these passive sources would hardly give you 10-20$ a month. Moreover if you really want to earn money by working online then refer to this article on